Thursday, November 15, 2012

Post 8.2.1.0 Random Note - NaNoWriMo 2012 Relate

[From a previous stint at the Empressa]
Remind me I need to get gas. I've forgotten three times and I'm running on fumes.

There are four of us in the Empressa coffee bar, writing for national novel writing month. I will remember two of them in another week or so. The third I gave birth to. I wouldn't be here if he wasn't keeping nano on the schedule. He thinks I need to get out of the house more. This is an interest that he can use as leverage.

He's actually interested in participating, himself, so the leverage works. I enjoy having infected him with the nano. I enjoy small evidence that I have an influence on the world. Almost like a normal person.
[My apologies if I've posted this before - mind like a steel sieve]

No comments:

Post a Comment