Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post 2.1.1.0 Damn - That Was Already Done

I mentioned that I have to do lists. I also have books on organization. More than a few. I think I should sort them down to two or three and donate the rest to friends of the library.

Well, damn.  I went to do that and found that it was already done.  I'm down to The Now Habit and ADD-Friendly ways to Organize Your Life, which I haven't read completely, yet. 

I'm not sure how to feel about that.  I should be pleased to have done more than I remembered, but not remembering it leaves me feeling a little lost and foolish. 

I'm going to decide to feel relieved at being one step further ahead than I expected.  And I'm going to restart reading the ADD book.  There's one post-it note, labeled Begin---Fun.  No telling what I didn't tag, though.  I will read it through with post-its in hand, tagging anything I should refer back to.  Then I will type up a summary.

Not sure which folder it should go into on the desktop of my computer, but I'll figure that out later.  It needs to be somewhere obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment