Sunday, November 11, 2012

post 8.1.0.0 Wi-fi Difficulty

Still having trouble using the ipad and wifi.  The main difficulty is that the Safari/Blogger page seems to freeze, so that I can't scroll backward or forward from the page portion that it's decided to show.

Also, having things broken into blog posts and emails and entries on different programs makes it difficult to keep a word count current.  I'm going to decide that currency of word count isn't important this week.  Maybe closer to the end of the month it will be significant.

All of the other folks doing NaNoWriMo want to know how many words I've written, so that they can compare it to how many words they've written.  I'm going to be disappointing them this week.  I disappointed them last week, too, but this week it will be deliberate.  That feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment