Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post 2.1.0.0 To Many To-Do Lists

I have competing to do lists, all incomplete. I have snippets of writing for this project on three different devices, in four different software products. There are at least a dozen snippets.

I'd feel more relaxed if they were collected together. Of course I'd probably take the opportunity to relax further and do nothing for awhile. Like the character in catch 22 who believed that time passed more slowly if he was bored, I feel that I can slow time if I relax and allow myself to unclench from the flow.

I feel my existence extend, experiencing hours of corporeality while only tens of minutes pass. When I concentrate, when I engage and act, time slips away. Things get done, but I feel the effort as minutes of exertion as hours evaporate, unconsidered and inexperienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment