Sunday, November 11, 2012

post 2.3.0.0 The Guilt List

I have a blog called The Guilt List. It is successful. You may think that means that it has a lot of readers. It doesn't. The point of the blog was to memorialize things that I could then throw away or give to a thrift store. So when I say that it is successful, I mean that by using it, I have successfully removed many things from my life and living space.

I have also gotten some writing practice in, and I've organized the blog, playing with the template and setting up Adsense. I've even made reference to a few posts other places on the net and caused temporary spikes in viewers, once in the double digits (38).

I've sent things to the thrift store after only thinking about taking a picture for The Guilt List.  I'm not sure if that means that I'm getting more used to letting things go, or if I've started to procrastinate doing the full Guilt List procedure.  Either way, more things are leaving the house so, success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment